We invite writers to contribute their startup content for an audience of thousands. Our website is the leading space where your stories will be shared with readers looking for new startups, news, and articles. It’s every writer’s dream! We are offering you this opportunity because we believe in sharing great work– so let us know if you have something awesome to share on our homepage at competitive rates.
Notionink is a startup publication that highlights the stories of emerging businesses and startups who are on their journey to success with tips, advice, strategies for entrepreneurs looking to make an impact in the world through innovative ideas. We would love submissions from founders or CEOs whose stories you want us to tell! Bring them on and send them all the guidelines as mentioned below.
What You Should Follow While “Write For Us”?
- Unique and Distinctive Content:
People are always seeking new tales and new ideas. It aids in the promotion of reading and engagement. As a result, we’re continuously on the lookout for distinctive and out-of-the-box material. This is what distinguishes us from others. Bring your typing keyboard and write for us if you have such an idea or a tale to share.
You should look over our website content and assess what sort of information we are releasing to obtain a new concept. This will give you a sense of how we are progressing and how you should contact us with new ideas.
- Simple and Increase Curiosity:
Initially, you may consider starting with a wide and broad content concept, such as “How to Start a Startup with Low Capital.” However, in most situations, contentment with simplicity and a restricted approach works well. Because they give relevant and valuable information, they attract a larger audience.
- Use Examples:
Notionink’s most successful startup tales provide important information to budding companies and small enterprises. Be brief, simple, generic, and, most importantly, engaging. Mistakes and advice can only be grasped through examples, and readers may readily connect to themselves.
- Sponsored Posts:
Yes, we accept sponsored articles at reasonable rates from organizations looking to enhance their visibility while supporting outstanding content. Please keep in mind that this is not an advertising charge for your firm, but it does aid in the development of strong brand identity among our readers.
We only accept Guest Posts in exchange for Paid Links or Sponsored Posts at reasonable pricing. For additional information, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
What We Don’t Publish?
- Too-much Promotion:
If you are eager to write for us, keep in mind that guest posting is a great opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in the subject to your readers. They are not a forum for aggressively pushing services, deals, or businesses. Please keep in mind that our readers come to us looking for successful tales, tips, and advice on how to establish and operate a successful company.
- Already Published Content:
We do not republish items that have already appeared on our website. You, too, made some modifications to it. We only accept one-of-a-kind and original items.
- Copied Content:
On our website, we do not accept copied or plagiarized content. And it is a major violation of our rules, which can result in your account being permanently deactivated and banned.
- Misleading Information:
In your material, you should not contain any false facts or data. You must include correct sources, credits, and a quote from the article’s source. Always attempt to utilize credible material from respected sites or sources, and always give credit where credit is due.
- Use of Picshttps://www.notionink.in/images:
You are not allowed to include any pictures or images in your material before submitting it since we do not allow it due to copyright problems, and if it is necessary, we will add it from our end.
- Individual Profiles:
We do not accept individual biographies of company founders unless they are well-known and have a household name.
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission:
- Choose Topics: Please read through our articles and come up with three original content ideas that you’re most enthusiastic about creating a kick-ass, well-researched, in-depth post on before pitching for your article submission.
- Allocating Topic: Following your pitch for article submission, we will select a topic from your choices and assign you to write about it.
- We prefer Google docs for submissions so that editors may readily give criticism and assistance from within your copy.
- Word Limit: We only accept articles that are at least 500 words long.
- Formatting Subheads: Give proper titles, H1, and H2 tags as required.
- Add Links: Add 1-2 external links
- Plag Free: 100% plagiarism-free
- Author: You can include a personal photo and a brief biography of the author.
- Outline of Content: Outline the material and provide a quick summary of it.
- Approval Time: As a result of the fact that this is a sponsored article, the Top Suggestion will be accepted and communicated to you through email within 1-2 business days.
- Revision: We do not accept revisions once an article has been published; but, if it is absolutely necessary, we can make adjustments on our end.
- If everything goes as planned, we will publish your piece within a week and give you the URL.
Whom Do We Allow To Publish?
To write for us, we only accept individual authors, startup firms, Professional Writers, or Freelancers. We favor material from bloggers, startup owners, and artists with in-depth understanding above broad business, startup, or marketing experience.
Your writing should illustrate your ability to provide unique, tactical ideas inspired by your hands-on expertise; articles that give guidance, Experiences, How to, Innovations, success stories, and so on.